Friday, June 10, 2016

Michael Shermer talk: The Threat of Pseudoscience

This half hour lecture is from the McGill University's Lorne Trottier Public Science Symposium on the confrontation and threat of pseudoscience in contemporary society. As a leading figure in this movement, Dr. Michael Shermer is more than qualified to speak on many of the issues. His down-to-earth style coupled with his laundry list of first hand encounters with the baloney of our day make this presentation (as well as many of his others) an absolute treat to watch.



I myself do not own the copyright to this material. As stated previously, this was filmed, funded, and produced by McGill University, and so far as I can tell, this is their intellectual property. I have uploaded it here so that it may reach a greater audience and showcase the truly great work of the presenter and the hosts. If anyone should wish for me to take it down, I would oblige.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...