Sunday, March 6, 2016

How much exercise is too much? | Tim Noakes

Tim Noakes: UCT Professor of Sports Science

I am Tim Noakes, co-founder and executive director of the Sports Science Institute of SA, author, respected academic and A1 rated scientist.



I am a Director of UCT/MRC Research Unit for Exercise Science and Sports Medicine, Department of Human Biology, Faculty of Health Science, University of Cape Town. I am also the Professor, Discovery Health Chair of Exercise and Sports Science, University of Cape Town. I have long been acknowledged as an expert in the field of sports and the science of physical exercise.

My idea worth spreading to present at TEDxCapeTown 2012 is about having the right mindset to learn and achieve.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...